Confidential counselling for individuals, couples, poly partners and support groups.
Counselling is a collaborative effort between the counsellor and the client(s). Together, we focus on dealing with mental health, relationship, and wellbeing issues. Being mentally healthy is influenced a lot by our biology, environment, experiences, relationships, physical health, and past trauma. Absence of a major mental illness does not necessarily point to good mental health, either.
We offer confidential, client-specific, up-to-date, and evidence-based counselling options. We use client-centred, solution-focused and trauma-informed approaches. Mindfulness-based cognitive behavioural interventions are our expertise.
The following are some of the more specific areas that are addressed:
- Depranxiety: Depression and Anxiety
- Gender and Sexuality Affirmative Counselling
- LGBTQ2S+ Support and Self Development
- Mental Health First Aid
- Stress and anger,
- Relationship conflicts,
- Counselling for Ethical Non-monogamous and Polyamorous Partners
- Marital abuse,
- Grief & loss,
- Separation and divorce,
- Self-esteem and confidence issues,
- Impulse control and addiction issues (in addiction issues typically, therapy progresses in collaboration with a psychiatric help)
- HIV Counselling and Counselling for other terminal illnesses.
- Body Image Issues
- Dysfunctional Eating Patterns
Book Your Appointment for Online Counselling, from anywhere in the world.
Building psychological safety and wellbeing at Work through mindfulness interventions, training, webinars, workshops, and courses for HR development.
For every $1 spent on mental health initiatives at the workplace, there is a $4 return in improved health and productivity – World Health Organisation (WHO).
Happier employees are more productive employees. Globally, depression and anxiety are one of the leading causes of disability and reduced productivity at work and costs the global economy 1 trillion dollars each year in lost productivity (WHO). We provide Employee Assistance Programs and Corporate Wellbeing solutions to reduce workplace risk factors for mental health and foster a culture of psychological safety. We custom develop, deliver, and evaluate the outcomes of all the workshops and courses. The durations and mode of delivery are decided after the training needs of the organisation have been collaboratively analysed.
- Develop Adequate psychological health and safety policies
- Improve communication and management practise.
- Emotional First Aid for Employees
- Establish and Improve Employee Resource Groups
- Helping LGBTQ2S+ Employees, during and beyond the Pride Month.
- Gender Diversity and Equality
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace.
- Work Stress Management
- Work-Life Balance
- Learning to give and take constructive criticism
- Assertive Communication
- Job Satisfaction
- Anger and Anxiety Management for Employees
- Productivity and Mental Health During the Pandemic
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions to support employees manage their emotional landscapes and management to achieve leadership styles conducive for employees to realize their potentials.
Courses for Management Level, Leadership and HR Professionals
- The Power Purpose: Exploring and learning how important purpose is to individuals.
- Psychological Health and Safety at Work: Putting People at par with profit, to see that it comes full circle.
- Managing Employee Relationships through culturally safe and sensitive practices.
- Team Building: Training the HR managers in organising company appropriate events that would result in team building.
- Productivity Curve: Understanding what is the source of productivity in all of us? How is it associated with passion, purpose, and industry?
- Employee Resource Groups: Helping form, build and maintain employee support networks within the company.
- Mindfulness and Leadership: Can we afford to not listen to science when it comes to human elements of leadership that are not as readily measurable as the booth line but affects it all the same.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Sustainably improving work culture and productivity through training, boot camps and policy interventions.
Our ability to reach unity in diversity will be the beauty and the test of our civilization ~Mahatma Gandhi and dare we say, your organisation.
We provide dynamic and effective diversity and inclusion interventions to foster belongingness and increase cohesion within the organisation. Our expertise lies in developing, delivering and evaluating the following program,
- Diversity and Inclusion Bootcamps.
- Unconscious Bias.
- Unity should not be Confused with Uniformity.
- Gender Equality at the Workplace.
- Diverse Hiring Done Right.
- LGBTQ2S+ Leadership and Rights Activism.
- Thought Diversity: The Bedrock of Creativity.
- Anti-racism and anti-oppression frameworks.
- Working from Home: The New Normal.
- Safe and Respectful Work Environment.
- Effective Vs Performative Allyship.
- Making Workplaces More Welcoming of the Queer Employees Beyond Just the Pride Month, Emotional Skills for Feminism.
- Distinctions between Social Justice Warriors/Workers.
- Squaring Up Meritocracy and Privilege Myths.